We offer several different ways for you to train with us:
- LARGE GROUPS — During Large Group Training sessions, a Trainer works with 10 – 25 members: watching / correcting form, providing feedback, and encouraging everyone to push their hardest. No two workouts are the same! The varieties of Large Group Training sessions are as follows:
- Functional Conditioning challenges you with high intensity cardio and conditioning movements. Weights are on the lighter side. The goal in a Functional Conditioning training session is to put your body into a metabolic state so it can continue to burn calories throughout the day.
- Functional Strength employs heavier loads with the goal of building strength. These groups also include bodyweight and cardio-based exercises to put the body into a burning metabolic state, but the focus here is on lifting heavier weights.
- Hybrid includes a well-balanced combination of strength work plus cardio/conditioning movements.
- Kettlebells are used throughout these sessions to provide an intense, full-body workout.
- Boxing provides an awesome full-body cardio workout with a focus on upper-body strength.
- BikenSwing features a mix of indoor cycle plus kettlebells, all set to amazing music.
- SMALL GROUPS — Small Groups are a challenging mix of both strength and conditioning work in a semi-private setting. A Trainer leads a group of 4-6 members, providing a lot of individualized attention and encouragement. Small Groups are an excellent choice for those who:
- prefer a smaller setting
- benefit from more focused coaching
- are just getting back into exercise
- need modification due to an injury or surgery
Our current Small Group schedule is as follows:
419 Kays Drive Normal
Monday: 6am, 7am, 8am, 9am, 10am, 4:30pm, 5:30pm
Tuesday: 6am, 7am, 8am, 5:30pm, 6:30pm
Wednesday: 6am, 7am, 10am, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm
Thursday: 6am, 7am, 8am, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm
Friday: 6am, 7am, 8am, 9am, 4:30pm
3907 GE Road Bloomington
Monday: 5:30am, 6:30am
Tuesday: 5:30am, 6:30am
Wednesday: 5:30am, 6:30am
Thursday: 5:30am, 6:30am
Friday: 5:30am, 6:30am
- PRIVATE TRAINING SESSIONS — These sessions allow you to work one-on-one with a trainer. They range from 30-60 minutes and are available to clients who prefer individual attention.