Community 21-Day Quick Start Program
Gather a group* and spend time focusing on
your ENERGY, your FITNESS, your NUTRITION, your HEALTH!
The 21-Day Quick Start Program includes…
- UNLIMITED Large Group Training: work out with a Trainer up to seven days a week!
- UNLIMITED Small Group Training
- UNLIMITED Les Mills Group Exercise classes — choose from 50+ options each week including WERQ, RPM (indoor cycle), BodyFlow (yoga), BodyStep, Zumba, and many more!
- UNLIMITED use of our cardio equipment / machines / free weights
- UNLIMITED access to child care
- Individual body composition analysis at the start & end of the program
- Detailed, day-by-day meal plans for men & women
- Ongoing support & encouragement from Workout Company Trainers & Staff
- Introductory orientation meeting & final wrap-up event
- Savings on longer-term programs & memberships
- Use of both our Kays Drive and GE Road locations
- PRIZES & INCENTIVES for program completion
Groups Begin Regularly! Call or to get started!
“I was in a rut, needed something to do and something to get me motivated! I saw an advertisement about the 21 day program at The Workout Company. After some research and a couple emails with the friendly staff, I figured this couldn’t hurt! The first couple days of getting up early were difficult, but it passed quickly when knowing that the outcome was well worth it. The instant outcomes – more energy and a sense of accomplishment. The food plan is easy to understand and follow with some preparation. The trainers are awesome! They will work with you to find out what level you are at – and also help push you to get you to that next level. The workouts vary which leaves you never getting bored with going in. I am half way through, and after meeting some great people and having a great time in different classes I want to continue on my journey and become a member!” –Gretchen L.
“In such a short time, I feel I have been able to implement healthy eating and exercise. The trainers have done such a great job of motivating and encouraging ALL of us along the way.” –Rachel
*Put together your own group from work, church, friends or family —
or we can assign you to a competitive or non-competitive group! Price per person.