I’m calling it cake bread because it really has a cakey texture!
Preheat oven to 350. In one bowl combine:
- 5 scoops of Quest Chocolate protein powder
- 4 tablespoons of unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 cup of egg whites
- 1 vanilla CarbMaster yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
In another bowl combine the same ingredients but with the addition of 5 scoops of cookies and cream Quest protein powder.
I put one scoop of cookies and cream batter into each of 16 mini loafs pan. Then add a scoop of brownie batter, then swirl them together.
Bake for 22 minutes.
For the topping, mix:
- 1/2 bar of fat free cream cheese
- 1 scoop of cookies and cream Quest protein powder
- 3 tsp sweetener
- almond milk or water to make into a frosting consistency
Add sprinkles on top for fun!